- Lunch included
- Guide service
- Transfers in Bus / Minivan with air conditioning
Book and Buy this marvelous excursion with Travelnetcuba!!
- Pick up at the hotel and departure towards Pinar del Río;
- Visit a tobacco plantation with explanation of the Tobacco’s process
- Visit to Viñales Valley lookout point which offers a beautiful general view of the Valley;
- Visit to the Indian Cave with a boat ride on the subterranean river which flows;
- Country lunch included in a restaurant in the area;
- Visit the Prehistoric Mural which illustrates the process of evolution in the Sierra de los Órganos from mollusk to the first human inhabitants of the region;
- Return to the hotel.
The Viñales valley is encircled by mountains and its landscape is interspersed with dramatic rocky outcrops. Traditional techniques are still in use for agricultural production, particularly of tobacco. The quality of this cultural landscape is enhanced by the vernacular architecture of its farms and villages, where a rich multi-ethnic society survives, illustrating the cultural development of the islands of the Caribbean, and of Cuba.